Donate To Our Literacy Program
In an effort to encourage reading our literacy program provides donated copies of all our books to non-profit organizations that work with children. With just a $10 donation you can send a book of your choosing to a charity of your choice or one of the charities that we regularly donate to.
Through your generous donations we have provided books to organizations such as Safe Shores, Best Kids, Martha's Table, Discover You Compton, P.E.A.R.L.S. and Dance Place. Donating is easy, you simply choose the number of books you want to donate and we see to it that they reach the organization of your choice on your behalf.
Who Told You That?
Abigail is a 5 year old who is excited about her first day of school. When she meets new friends she discovers that they believe she cannot reach her goals because she is a girl. As Grace and Justin try to discourage her they soon find out that Abigail has a very good reason to believe in her dreams.
Good Night Granddaddy
Michelle and her grandfather, W.C., share a very special bond and they do almost everything together. Suddenly that bond is broken when W.C. becomes ill and passes away. With the help of her parents Michelle begins the healing process and learns to cope with loosing her best friend.
We are always developing new products for you to enjoy. Below is an overview of some of what we will be offering soon. As you read through the various subjects that we will be covering if you think that we have missed a topic let us know. If you see a product that you think we should not pursue we would love to know that as well.
For Little Readers:
- Hello Mollie! (the birth of a sibling)
- Dear Maddie (having an incarcerated parent)
- Welcome To Grandma Tina’s (the story on foster care)
- The Extra Special Chair (a lesson on disability)
- A Few Things To Remember (understanding dementia)
- For Superheroes Only (being in a children’s hospital)
- My Trip To The Moon (having surgery)
- The Great Family Meeting (adoption)
- Getting To The Sunshine (first airplane ride)
- All The Pieces Of The Puzzle (blended family)
- In With The New (relocating)
- Where Did They Go? (loosing teeth)
- Time For Lunch (homelessness)
- The Big Kaboom! (domestic violence)
- A Little More Light (being afraid of the dark)
- Can You Tell Me? (how to tell time)
- Close Even Far Apart (a friend moves away)
- The Not So Merry Christmas (a lesson in gratitude)
- Pretty Please (a lesson in positive self image)
- Did You Know? (being considerate of others)
Be Sure To Sign Up For Our Email List To Know When New Products Come Out