We are always developing new products for you to enjoy. Below is an overview of some of what we will be offering soon. As you read through the various subjects that we will be covering if you think that we have missed a topic let us know. If you see a product that you think we should not pursue we would love to know that as well.
For Little Readers:
- Hello Mollie! (the birth of a sibling)
- Dear Maddie (having an incarcerated parent)
- Welcome To Grandma Tina’s (the story on foster care)
- The Extra Special Chair (a lesson on disability)
- A Few Things To Remember (understanding dementia)
- For Superheroes Only (being in a children’s hospital)
- My Trip To The Moon (having surgery)
- The Great Family Meeting (adoption)
- Getting To The Sunshine (first airplane ride)
- All The Pieces Of The Puzzle (blended family)
- In With The New (relocating)
- Where Did They Go? (loosing teeth)
- Time For Lunch (homelessness)
- The Big Kaboom! (domestic violence)
- A Little More Light (being afraid of the dark)
- Can You Tell Me? (how to tell time)
- Close Even Far Apart (a friend moves away)
- The Not So Merry Christmas (a lesson in gratitude)
- Pretty Please (a lesson in positive self image)
- Did You Know? (being considerate of others)
Valerie is in the beginning stages of developing educational activity books to assist in giving your little ones a head start in their learning process.
For Youth Readers:
Valerie is currently working on a series of books for older readers. These books will be both fictional chapter books as well as books that offer encouragement in dealing with a variety of social issues.
We are always adding to our clothing line. While we currently offer children's shirts we will soon be adding clothing for older children as well as adults.
Be Sure To Sign Up For Our Email List To Know When New Products Come Out